“FROM CALIFORNIA, WITH SUN.” A MIXTAPE BY SINCERELY, CALIFORNIA
RELEASED: FEBRUARY 28, 2012
This is our first ever mix tape, featuring bands from Southern California and beyond. I love this, and although some of these songs started out unreleased and slowly drifted into being released, there are still a few tracks that are never before heard so I’d like to think this is super special. Bandcamp gave me hell when I tried to upload this the many times I did, and so here we are, a few months later with this lovely mix tape and a strong hate for bandcamp. With tunes ranging from the poetic simplicity of The Choo Choo Trains from England, to the lo-fi gems Southern California is putting out, this tape creates a unique and quite diverse atmosphere. So, I encourage you to go for a drive with this as your soundtrack tonight, and to share this with your friends tomorrow. Blast it as loud as possible, seriously. It’s free.
1. Oughta Know- Michael Christmas (bandcamp///facebook)
2. Float- KIDS (bandcamp///facebook)
3. Sleep- Black Sea (bandcamp///facebook)
4. Kerosene- Oh, Oh, Ecstasy (bandcamp///facebook)
5. Shoot in the Night- Wyatt Blair (bandcamp///facebook)
6. It Sinks In- Sea Glasses (bandcamp//facebook)
7. Why You Gotta Bring Me Down?- Straight Arrows (bandcamp///facebook)
8. Down’a Drain- Seagreeen & The Strange Pisces (facebook)
9. The Hangover-Snakesuit (bandcamp///facebook)
10. No.38 to your heart- The Choo Choo Trains (facebook)
11. Hues- Stratego (bandcamp///facebook)
12. Bunny-Moa Moa (bandcamp///facebook)
13. Old Paladino- TRMRS (bandcamp///facebook)
14. Hunters- Clockart (bandcamp//facebook)
15. Dream Awake- Your Ugly Sister (facebook)
Check out this mixtape from our friends at Sincerely, California.
They are very nice people.